[Faith-talk] Discussion

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 06:22:09 UTC 2008

Okay.  So if homosexuality is a sin, as I have seen pointed out so
many times, then what about our lifestyle as blind people living?  The
homosexuals are not trying to shove their lifestyle down or throats.
They just want to live for God's sake.  Yes, it is a sin, and yes,
it's sinfu if I do it to my friends, but please.  I just want my
friends to have their rights.  I'm not as Conservative as you are,
Linda, and I'm a severely liberal Catholic.  I know, I know, it hurts
to be a Catholic in a church full of Conservatives yet be liberal in a
place like Tallahassee.  But let's face it.  My friends want their
rights.  I care for them, and they don't know what suffering they will
feel if we continue to hurt them by the so-called "word".  Okay, I
don't want to diss the Bible, but there's a clear definition of love:
love is a family.  Kids have a right to love, not a right to an
abusive "mom and dad."  Sadly, there are more abusive heterosexual
couples out there than gay ones.  This whole argument has just gone
overboard, and I feel as though I'm being attacked, and my friends, if
they came across this, might be attacked as well.
Beth