[Faith-talk] Discussion

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 08:36:39 UTC 2008

Amen amen and amen, Linda!

I know for me, personally, that living apart is a daily struggle as I wrestle with sin and my flesh and all the earthly desires that come with it.  I am not perfect, I don't claim to be perfect, but I do know and understand what God's word says, and I do my best to proclaim it.

+-+-+-

   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
 1 Samuel 2:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com