[Faith-talk] More about homosexuality.

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 08:39:41 UTC 2008

Yes, and her view also accuses God of not being "progressive" in His thinking.  That makes no sense.

I say that because all any of us is doing is trying to live by God's standards, not any we as humans created...but the standards God gave us in His word.

+-+-+-

   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
 1 Samuel 2:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com