[Faith-talk] More about homosexuality.

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Mon Nov 10 21:04:28 UTC 2008

It can be healed.  I know a homosexual man who confessed his sin and
received Christ and has been married for a good 30 years now.  He and his
wife live in Seattle and I remember when I played for their wedding when
they got married.  If you have had a "sex change" operation of some kind,
it's going to still physically be a reminder to you and others, but God does
change a heart, just like a heart of a murderer or those in rebellion or
anything else.