[Faith-talk] False Accusations

Bonnie A cedarwoman1965 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 09:53:06 UTC 2008

We're also called to pray and actively pray for those who don't know him.
It's a fact that if these people choose to harden their hearts and stay
steadfast in their position that their hearts will harden even more.  It's
up to us as Christians to minister to these people.

Many of these people don't know Jesus because they weren't given the choice.
In fact, I'd venture to guess that most of the gen-x adults weren't
encouraged to attend church, so we get what we get.

------
Bonnie Ainsworth
Lincoln, NE USA