[Faith-talk] New School Prayer

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Mon Nov 10 21:35:18 UTC 2008

There's all kinds of stuff that goes around the net three times in every
two-year cycle.  There's a thing about Bill Gates giving away money one that
I get every year and a half that Gates wants to share his wealth with you.
I also heard that Microsoft would send a hefty reward to anyone who would
disclose that that message was a hoax for any 100 of their friends.  Some of
this stuff of the net is really freaky.