[Faith-talk] New School Prayer

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 22:05:03 UTC 2008

Tghere used to be e-mails about the Miller Beer company giving away free beer, or other companies giving away free products if you forwarded the message to a certain number of people.  Thankfully some of those old hoaxes have died.

+-+-+-

   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
 1 Samuel 2:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com