[Faith-talk] Fw: BreakPoint: So Much for Tolerance, 11/13/08

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Thu Nov 13 23:35:11 UTC 2008

Hi Julie, and all,

Julie, honestly, I'm not sure if you're saying the
thing about being street-smart, as a positive or a
negative.  What I do know though, is that street
smarts, street "wisdom," has got nothing on God's
Wisdom.

And if anyone would rather have God's wisdom rather
than any street 'smarts' they may already have, God
tells us in His Word that we can specifically pray for
God's wisdom.  We can also pray specifically for the
strengthening of our faith - in case anyone's
interested.  "Ask and Ye Shall Recieve," and all that,
y'know?  ;-)

Strive On--and God Bless Your Efforts,
Everett
"May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of
me, O Lord, the Lord almighty; may those who seek you
not be put to shame because of me, O God of Isreal."
(Psalm 69: 6)