[Faith-talk] asking for prayer

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Nov 14 12:48:42 UTC 2008

Since I am new to this list, most of you may not know that my husband and I adopted twin boys from China three years ago.  They are blind and on the autism spectrum of disorders.
Well, constipation has been an ongoing occurrence with both of them.  Jesse did have double hernias that were taken care of in late summer.  But now Paul spent last weekend in the hospital to clear him out but he is not back to normal.
The request is that we and the doctors would have wisdom as to how to help this child get back to his bright sunny self.  He has missed quite a bit of school in the last few weeks.
And yes, should anyone suggest, they are already on Miralax which is a natural stool softener.
Barbara