[Faith-talk] asking for prayer

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:12:20 UTC 2008

Well, I'll pray for them.  That's nice you've adopted twtin boys from
China who are blind.  You would think the Chinese wouldn't allow that
to happenh because they don't want their blind outside of China or
they don't want their blind to see the world.  Anyway, I'd like to
adopt special needs children myself if I get married.  Good luck.
Beth