[Faith-talk] Upcoming Event

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 14 21:15:46 UTC 2008

Some here might be interested. Read on.

Liberty Alert from Liberty Counsel - www.LC.org

Liberty Counsel -
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/75553/0/>www.LC.org

November 14, 2008

Mat Staver is a Weekend Guest on Fox News Channel show "Huckabee"

Mat Staver is a scheduled guest on Huckabee this weekend. He will
discuss same-sex "marriage" and California's marriage amendment (Prop
8) in a segment with Mike Huckabee and guest Janet Folger Porter of
Faith2Action.

You can watch Huckabee at 8 pm Saturday and 2:00 am, and then again
at 8 pm and 11 pm Sunday on the
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/76175/0/>Fox News Channel.

Liberty Counsel is committed to
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/76115/0/>fight for
marriage, whether in California or anywhere else. We are on the front
lines of the culture war. Since passage of the marriage amendment in
California, militant homosexual activists have become alarmingly
aggressive against traditional marriage supporters.

Evangelical Christian, Mormon and Catholic churches have become
targets of screaming, angry crowds of homosexuals, with some events
turning violent. In Palm Springs, an elderly lady was attacked and
the cross she carried was trampled in a violent rampage. A group of
radicals also entered and disrupted activities and terrorized a
Michigan church.

This weekend there are homosexual protests planned for Washington,
D.C. and in 175 other cities. Please pray for protection for those
who hold traditional family values and who will be the brunt of the
continuing attacks. Pray that the radical protestors will turn from
their wicked ways and be set free from their path of destruction.

We also appreciate your prayers for Liberty Counsel as we continue to
advance religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the
traditional family.

Give a donation of only $14 or more and we will send you a copy of
Mat Staver's book, Same Sex Marriage: Putting Every Household at
Risk. You can
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/76174/0/>order online or
call us at 800-671-1776.

Please help inform as many people as possible by forwarding this
Liberty Alert to your entire e-mail list of family and friends, and
encourage them to
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/75840/0/>subscribe.

Liberty Counsel does not charge clients for representation, so we
depend on individuals, groups and churches who care. Liberty Counsel
is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization that
accepts tax-deductible donations.
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/75887/0/>Donate or order
resources from the
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/75888/0/>Liberty Counsel
online store.

Mathew D. Staver - Founder and Chairman
Anita L. Staver - President
Liberty Counsel - 1-800-671-1776
PO Box 540774 - Orlando, FL 32854

Please request removal by email to liberty at LC.org, telephone or mail
using the contact information listed above. Your request will be
processed within 10 days of the receipt of your request. You may
quickly remove your own email address on our
<http://sol.sparklist.com/t/4205966/28075533/75840/0/>subscribe/unsubscribe
page.