[Faith-talk] Mandates On Who Can and Can't Have Children?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Nov 15 00:13:07 UTC 2008

On those points you are correct.  However in China they are relaxing it a
bit because too much of a burden is falling on the shoulders of an only
child to care for two parents of only children.  There's only so much money
to go around.

When we were in China one of our interpreters said the rule is also more lax
the farther you get from the seat of power.
Barbara