[Faith-talk] Carmel Alert

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:57:36 UTC 2008

Just so we all know, I am pro Israel.  Give Israel its land, and let
the Jews and Christians live together in peace.  That's the solution.
Don't let the Muslims get any of it.  But let's not discriminate.  I
wish there was a world in which we wouldn't discriminate against
others' faiths and stuff.  But that's just me speaking.
Beth