[Faith-talk] Fw: Nov. 14: Is Homosexuality Innate?

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Sat Nov 15 04:23:15 UTC 2008

Only because of some recent discussions and comments
here, I am forwarding this issue.  Linda, I know you
said it's over, and no worries there, it's over.  But I
wanted to pass this along in case it had any useful
info for Beth, her 2 friends, or any others here who
may have an interest in this topic.

Strive On--for His Glory,
Everett