[Faith-talk] Fw: Nov. 14: Is Homosexuality Innate?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Nov 15 12:54:09 UTC 2008

If it is over then why did you send this.  You can't have it both ways.

I would like to remind people that all of the
lists on nfbnet.org exist to support the NFB, its
activities affiliates, divisions, chapters
etc.  Everything needs to be connected to
blindness and blind people in some manner.  None
of our lists are intended to be places where
general discussions take place.  There are other lists for this.

This list was originally started as a place where
blind people could help other with problems they
might be having at their churches, that might be blindness-related.

While the Division sponsoring this list, and the
appointed moderator do have some say in what is
permissible on a list -- I have overall
responsibility for all our lists and am concerned
because this one has drifted a bit.

David Andrews, List Owner