[Faith-talk] Fw: Nov. 14: Is Homosexuality Innate?

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Sat Nov 15 21:32:34 UTC 2008

Hi Dave, and all,

Point taken, Dave - Thanks.  Sir, while I'm talking
with you, I have a request about a possible problem
with the list.  Linda said today something about
Wesley's message coming through twice.  Well, nearly if
not every message on this particular list comes through
twice, to my inbox.  Not sure why this is, but again,
it's only with this list.  Most messages, if not all of
them, seem to be addressed to both the general list
address, and to me personally, both in the "To" field.
Any idea why this is so, please?  You can see an
example of what I mean, as your message did the exact
same thing and in the headers I've left in, below, you
can see it went to both me and the list.

If it's something on my end, I do apologize, but I
haven't figured out yet how it could be.  It's almost
as if it's somehow doing a reply to all when a response
is sent, but I'm getting doubles of messages I did not
send out in the first place, so am not sure why it's
doing this.  In case it is a problem on my end, I'll
say I'm using Outlook Express.  ;-)

Thanks for any possible help here.

Strive On,
Everett