[Faith-talk] List Redistribution

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 16 15:56:31 UTC 2008

Bonnie and Allan,

I am not the moderator nor am I the person providing technical support so I was not intending to suggest what should be
considered on topic.  I only raised the question as to how someone that was not approved of by some on this list could
feel all right about asking the list for help.  The poinht was to simply offer an angle to consider, not to offer something
with which one has to disagree or even agree with for that matter.  The name of a list is really a very general guideline,
and the definition of topics.