[Faith-talk] New Member and a question about blind people in ministry

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Fri Nov 21 04:03:20 UTC 2008

Hi Greg, and all,

Welcome to the list, Greg.

Sir, if you find such a list, please pass it on.  In
the past months here I've noticed mention and prayer
requests for a handful of pastors who happen to be
blind.  I find that just to know there are such pastors
out there, doing it day-by-day, is encouraging.

And so even if all of those pastors aren't here
themselves, there's a bit of a network right here,
y'know?  Besides that, a few of us here would be
interested in such a list, if one is ever found - or
created.  While I don't think God's calling for me is
to be a straight-out pastor as we know them today - we
are all called to be the pastors of our own homes,
y'know?

Anyone care to take up the effort for such a list?  If
there's not already one, I mean.  Because if there is,
to split up the resources would only help to weaken the
effort, I'd think.  But if there's not already such a
list, who shall start one for Christ's people?

I once was blind, but now I see the Truth.  Thank You,
Jesus, for getting my attention.

"Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey
your word."

(Psalm 119:67)

Strive On--All for His Glory!

Everett