[Faith-talk] New Member and a question about blind people in ministry

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:30:50 UTC 2008

Hey Everett and all,
Thanks for your responses. I asked because I am considering making
such a list but like you said,  I don't want to reinvent the wheel if
it is already out there. I have asked a few different places and
haven't found anything quite like what I am imagining. I will
defintely let you know if a list gets created.

Blessings,

Greg