[Faith-talk] New Member and a question about blind people inministry

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Fri Nov 21 09:48:17 UTC 2008

Good Morning Greg, and all,

Greg, I know you've asked around, but have you searched
YahooGroups.com?  Freelists(.org?), or even Topica.com?
Google's lists?  Not sure about Topica anymore.  Don't
know who owns them.  I do know I've lost control of 2
of my lists I've hosted with them in past years, and
can't seem to get ahold of anyone in charge to help me
reclaim the lists.

Good/God Luck With It,
Everett
www.everettgavel.com