[Faith-talk] sound equipment and the blind

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 22 18:47:12 UTC 2008

Hi Andrew,

It depends on what kind of visual cues he is talking about.  I did a
little in the sound room at my former church during VBS.  Does your
pastor not understand that visual cues can be verbal most of the time
by your just paying close attention at all times to thethings going
on.  Oftentimes, sighted people are distracted, and therefore don't
turn off or on the right thing at the right time.  Tell him you'd
like to give it a go with someone there the first time or two.  He's
afraid to trust you, most likely.

Blessings,

Linda