[Faith-talk] sound equipment and the blind

Julie C. Vogt jcvogt at pressenter.com
Sat Nov 22 21:38:18 UTC 2008

I've ministered music in African-American churches for 36 years.  Is this
the sound you're asking about or PA sound?  There are people who don't think
blind people can't play with sighted musicians, so this is a real prejudice.
If they can't say what channel needs to go up or down with clarity, it's
their loss, don't you think?  I haven't played music in every church I've
been to and was better off for it.