[Faith-talk] a sermon that inspired me!

Bonnie A cedarwoman1965 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:58:24 UTC 2008

Beth,

You've got it!  II believe it's important to have other people pray with and
for us.  As for myself, I struggle with my own sin and am often reminded by
a t-shirt I saw worn by a fellow member of the congregation of the church I
attended.  It simply said, "die daily."  I believe in my heart of hearts
that's what we have to do, to surrender that part of ourselves to Christ.
I'm still working on that part of myself daily and some days it's an uphill
battle.  LOL!

------
Bonnie Ainsworth
Lincoln, NE USA

File not found ! Should I fake it? (Y/N)