[Faith-talk] a sermon that inspired me!

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 11:00:10 UTC 2008

There's power in that surrender.  I learned that recently thanks in part to a lesson on a radio ministry I like.  We see surrender as a sign of weakness, but when we're surrendering to Jesus...to God Himself...there is actually power in that surrender, and we find our faith is strengthened.

+-+-+-

   He has made clear to you, O man, what is good; and what is desired from you by the Lord; only doing what is
 right, and loving mercy, and walking without pride before your God. Micah 6:8
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com