[Faith-talk] a sermon that inspired me!

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Nov 25 10:57:29 UTC 2008

Beth,
As you pray about it, make an effort to surrender those feelings of hurt and resentment to God.  Lay them at the foot of the cross.  They aren't too big for God to heal you of them. We need to surrender every aspect of our lives to Christ, but the hardest part to surrender is the hurt, angry and resentful parts of our lives and hearts. I'll be praying for you.

In Christ,

Alan

+-+-+-

   There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.
 1 Samuel 2:2
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com