[Faith-talk] FW: [BlindMen4Christ] A Brighter Tomorrow

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 11:06:28 UTC 2008

No offense, but what is wrong with him sharing this with our list.  It's probably one message a day, and that isn't bad at all, and it can reach people not on the other list...which is for men only by the way.

+-+-+-

   We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those
who are called according to his purpose.
 Romans 8:28
~~~

Alan D Wheeler
awheeler at neb.rr.com