[Faith-talk] FW: [BlindMen4Christ] A Brighter Tomorrow

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 28 23:03:44 UTC 2008

Thanks, Charlene.  I've suggested that, too.  Maybe you will have a
better result.

I have also asked that all headers be removed and the subject line
changed when sending forwards.  This can be easily done, and would
make reading with a screen reader more efficient and
pleasurable.  Subject lines should reflect what the message is.  For
the most part, this list should be discussion, not forwards.

Blessings,

Linda