[Faith-talk] bible study

Timothy Burdick tsburdick at cox.net
Sat Apr 4 15:19:33 UTC 2009

Hello everyone, I just wanted to tell you that every Thursday evening we have a bible study on conference call. It is at six pacific and mountain time eight central and nine eastern. All you have is pick up the phone and join us for John chapter nine. The number is, 1.218.936.7979. The code to get in is, 139535. Also see below and join us at the FIRST CHURCH ON THE NET. If any one can help me create a Google list, or would like to send me their name, I have a news letter that comes out periodically.
Contact FRIDAY STUDY/NEW VISION MINISTRIES at mynvm at cox.net or call 602.652.2179 or go to www.fridaystudy.org and remember, Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me.