[Faith-talk] bible study

Maheen Wickramasinghe maheen.wickramasinghe at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 4 18:20:57 UTC 2009

Hello Timothy,
I would be very much interested to join your newsletter. Since I have been
out of the hospital for the last and final time, I am so much closer to the
lord. You'll never know how much I regret what I did last month here at
home, but that now has all gone and all has been forgiven by my beloved
family, god bless them.