[Faith-talk] Re. Find a concordance

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Thu Aug 27 17:41:10 UTC 2009

Optasia Ministry has the NIV Study Bible Concordance.
We have put each letter of the alphabet in a separate file, so you can
open the appropriate letter file and do a word search for the word you
are looking for.
We also have the Index to Subjects from the NIV Study Bible,
and the rest of the NIV Study Bible as well, although we are still
editting some parts of it.
Note also that Optasia Ministry has a large library of Bible study
materials from commentaries to devotional reading, and a unique set of
Bibles.
Visit us at
www.optasiaministry.org
All our material is free.