[Faith-talk] Re. Find a concordance

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Aug 27 19:07:41 UTC 2009

So how well would a NIV concordance work with another version?  Frankly, I
have a hard time understanding NIV.  I'm a RSV, NAS or King James person.
For years I've been wishing for a concordance.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.