[Faith-talk] Optasia and Concordance questions

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Fri Aug 28 22:30:56 UTC 2009

Tom, as long as it is in the works, I'm not in the least trying to
rush you.  I'm thrilled you're considering it.
I use the stream and the booksense.   I'll be glad to wait for a
bit.  And I thank you for taking these long Bible portions apart.
It's a wonderful thing.
Thanks so much.
Blessings, Penny.