[Faith-talk] Optasia and Concordance questions

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Fri Aug 28 18:22:05 UTC 2009

Regarding the concordance and other versions.
The NIV Study Bible Concordance has been designed with some references in
it specifically tuned to the KJV.  I havin't made the comparison, but the
editors tried to make a concordance that would be helpful for KJV users
as well.

Here's an option.  We'll send you the King James Version in the Optasia
Format.  It will run in Internet Explorer and you can use the find
feature of your screen reader to search for words or phrases.
This does not allow for wild card searches.

Penny,
Splitting up the Amplified Bible is a project on my list, but not at the
top.
I could send you the Amplified Bible in html format, which should work
very well on your desk top, and on a Braille note taker as well.  This
will give you the Bible in 66 books.
Or, I will soon have the Amplified Bible in the Optasia format, which
would make it even easier to use on either machine.  This last option may
be a couple weeks off, but it will be available.
We will soon have 13 versions available as a package, or individually, or
as html files.  The last set is designed to work well on the Victor
Stream Reader.
Blessings,
Tom, Director
Optasia Ministry