[Faith-talk] Merry Christmas!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:31:18 UTC 2009

"I do not appreciate being wished a Merry Christmas.  And I do not
appreciate being told to put a little holiday in my heart."

Has this been said to you?  Why!  Why do you think that is?

Instead of shoving Christmas down these people's throats, please let the
Christmas Spirit work through you.  You may not like to hear comments like
this, but do something humorous.  Give humorously.  Is their something you
find in one's kind demeanor?  The way they make you laugh?  The way they
make you think?  Reward them!

Give people a reason why you love them this Christmas.  If someone is
Jewish, and Hanukkah is celebrated, don't let the Christmas spirit die in
you!  Give.  Pray?  And be merry.

If Christ is the Reason for the Season, shouldn't we remember: the
Holiday we have in our heart will carry us?

Merry Christmas!
..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

..

Silver bells.

..

..

It's Christmas time in your city!

..

..

Ring-a-ling!

..

..

..

Hear them ring!

..

..

Soon it will be,

Christmas Day!

..

..

Please look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!

..

..

..

Happy Holidays from Eric in Los Angeles!