[Faith-talk] Merry Christmas!

devona able djasister at windstream.net
Thu Dec 3 03:05:55 UTC 2009

I love you in Christ.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Calhoun
  To: faith-talk at nfbnet.org ; urctcprayergroup2 at yahoogroups.com ; thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 4:31 PM
  Subject: [Faith-talk] Merry Christmas!

  "I do not appreciate being wished a Merry Christmas.  And I do not
  appreciate being told to put a little holiday in my heart."

  Has this been said to you?  Why!  Why do you think that is?

  Instead of shoving Christmas down these people's throats, please let the
  Christmas Spirit work through you.  You may not like to hear comments like
  this, but do something humorous.  Give humorously.  Is their something you
  find in one's kind demeanor?  The way they make you laugh?  The way they
  make you think?  Reward them!

  Give people a reason why you love them this Christmas.  If someone is
  Jewish, and Hanukkah is celebrated, don't let the Christmas spirit die in
  you!  Give.  Pray?  And be merry.

  If Christ is the Reason for the Season, shouldn't we remember: the
  Holiday we have in our heart will carry us?

  Merry Christmas!
  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  ..

  Silver bells.

  ..

  ..

  ..

  Silver bells.

  ..

  ..

  It's Christmas time in your city!

  ..

  ..

  Ring-a-ling!

  ..

  ..

  ..

  Hear them ring!

  ..

  ..

  Soon it will be,

  Christmas Day!

  ..

  ..

  Please look at the calendar and put a little holiday in your heart!

  ..

  ..

  ..

  Happy Holidays from Eric in Los Angeles!