[Faith-talk] An Angel Took My Dad

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 16 02:37:34 UTC 2009

Hello Joanne and listers,

No, Pete won't be with me, but we'll probably be talking to each other quite
a bit. He and my parents never got along very well. However, he talked to
Dad before he died, telling him that he felt privileged being married to me.
I'm sure he'll say the same thing to Mother once the funeral is over and
everything is settling down.

Mary Donahue