[Faith-talk] An Angel Took My Dad

Mary Ellen Sanchez sanchez.maryellen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:18:32 UTC 2009

Hello Mary.  this is Mary and i met you at the nfb convention.  please know
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time.  i am
very sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to you.  I hope that your dad
was saved and is a christian.  He is not suffering anymore. Heaven is a
beautiful place where we all want to be one day.  Please know i am praying
for you during this time.
your friend,
Mary.