[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Blessings for Christmas

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Dec 24 21:06:43 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Tina Simon" <tmsimon2 at verizon.net>
To: <URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com>, <prayercanhelp at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Blessings for Christmas
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 15:58:44 -0500

Beloved Father God,

Today's the day we remember the birth of your son on earth.  What a risk!
Yes, we know we live in a sinful world, and that there is much pain and
sorrow, but you know this even better than we do...yet, you sent your son
as
a helpless baby to be raised by sinners.  Yes, you chose wonderful godly
parents, and yet...we are not perfect.

What were those silent years like, dear brother Jesus?  Were you picked
on
even then?  What dear ones did you lose?  When Joseph died, did your
brothers whisper in your ear: do a miracle, Jesus?

We need ask mercy at the throne of the king of the universe, and yet, we
gave you none.  If this is what they did during the green years, what will
they do to your followers in the dry years.

And yet, because of the hope you give to us, we rejoice.  We have a
kingdom
that can never be taken away.  We have a Father and a brother we can
never
lose.  We have the Holy Spirit to unite us no matter where we are.

"No pit is so deep that you are not deeper still."-Corie ten Boom

May God bless all during this season.  Because of Jesus, we have a light
in
us that can never be put out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uh4U0VPASE

May we have better love next time.