[Faith-talk] FW: Daily Devotional (Thu. 1/15/2009) Liveprayer.com189707 *-*-*-*-*

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 20:48:42 UTC 2009

First, I haven't seen or heard of your youtube video, but am pro life so
probably would not object -- however I do take exception to your lumping
Mormons in with the baby killers, pro-gay and cyber SS -- the Mormons are
with you on the marriage issue as well as pro life, so whether or not you
think they're a cult, they are a Christian organization and the bible states
that the disciples should not condemn others or prevent them from casting
out evil spirits in the name of Christ, even if they are not part of your
church.
Don't throw stones in glass houses.
I may listen in on the liveprayer on the 22nd. Thanks for the heads up.
--le