[Faith-talk] Forwards

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 15 23:09:22 UTC 2009

Laura, That was a forward from Wesley, not Wesley's own words.

Wesley, you send them with no comment from you.  Please, all of you,
only send forwards that really speak to you, and please share why.  I
have a lot of daily email devotionals already.  If blind men from
this list want to subscribe to Stu's list, they can do so.  Speaking
as a list member, I'm already flooded.  Now, if some of you
appreciate the daily devotionals, say so.  But that is not really the
purpose of this list.  We are to discuss issues of faith and
blindness.  Since we all are not of the same faith, we need to take
care not to offend list members.  I'm not saying be dishonest about
things, but please be respectful.  The list name is faith talk, so
please don't be on this list only to send forwards!!

Blessings,

Linda