[Faith-talk] just venting about something here

Andrew Edgcumbe andrewjedg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:58:39 UTC 2009

Hi all

It is Andrew.
I have been appart of this group for a long time now.

I just want to vent about something here.

I been feeling that blind people are getting treated very unfairly and
it is happening in our churches today.  It is just not christ like.
I am  tired of having  false judgementsbeing put against me and other
blind people.
I been having a hard time fitting in sometimes. It is gods call as a
christian that everybody to except each other even when they have a
dis ability.
 If an unbeliever comes into a church and sees people not
intweracting with somebody who has a dis ability the unbeliever will
think that the church is no different than the world and just walk out
the door and chances are they won't come back.

I just have a hard time with these things churches are blind to what
blind people can do and how a blind person can  be appart of things.