[Faith-talk] ministry

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Wed Jun 24 18:25:47 UTC 2009

Tell us about the ministry; what do they do?  Every couple of weeks,
do they drop 15 items into everyone's box?  When I went to such a
ministry as that, there were ladies standing at each station; you
moved your box down the table and they sweetly put into it whatever
they had at their station.
How could this be a problem?  Besides, if it is, can't the ladies
next to you say: here comes Joe Blow.  Wouldn't the people themselves
be help enough?
I can't figure it.
Kindest regards,
Penny.