[Faith-talk] forwards

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 2 17:28:49 UTC 2009

Barbara,

As the list moderator, I asked that forwards not be sent unless they
really spoke to someone; and then that should be said.  I also asked
that the headers be deleted, but that isn't being done, either.  I
know that sometime someone is helped by a forward, but this list is
for discussion.  Discusion doesn't usually follow any of these
forwards.  Maybe my request applies to everyone except one individual
on this list!  Smile.

Blessings,

Linda Mentink