[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Quote of the day for Monday November 2nd

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 00:19:19 UTC 2009

I can think of times when even this didn't help my fear, but it is a nice
thought.
I also like 2 Timothy 1:7: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear,
but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."  One of my favorite quotes
in scripture.  It helps dispel the false notion that God is punishing you
when in reality the fear is just coming from somewhere else.
Have a great day all!
--le