[Faith-talk] Urgent Prayer

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 16 04:09:58 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

    I talked to both my brother and my mother this weekend, and it looks
like the situation with my dad is not good. He completed the two weeks of
radiation treatment on Friday, and it did not help at all. His hip is still
in as much pain as it was before the treatment. I talked to him Friday
evening, and he sounded tired. Today, my mother called me on her cell phone,
which wasn't the best of connections, but I was able to hear her. She tried
to get Dad to come to the phone, but he was not feeling well. She said that
he slept all day yesterday, and today, he was not feeling well. I'm saying,
in a nutshell, that it's touch and go with him, so whatever prayers you can
pray will be appreciated. I'm praying for him too. Mother isn't sure whether
to take him back to
Wisconsin or whether to stay in Arizona. In any case, Lord willing if he's
still alive, I'll be going somewhere after Christmas, whether it's Arizona
or Wisconsin. I left a message a little while ago with my cousin in
Mesquite, Texas, and I let my supervisor at work know that, if I was not all
there tomorrow, that the situation with my dad was why. I think she
understood.

    At any rate, whatever prayers you can pray will be very much appreciated
at this time. God bless you ahead of time, and thank you advance for your
prayers!

Mary Donahue

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor