[Faith-talk] When you are looking for Bibles etc.

Weingartner, Paul PWeingartner at ag.org
Mon Sep 21 18:38:47 UTC 2009

To that list I might add "electronic" or "digital"  and "bible" or
"Christian" , or "Blind" and "Christian" or "Bible"

"making the cross accessible"

Paul Weingartner
National Representative for the Blind
Director of
Center for the Blind of the Assemblies of God
P 417.831.1964   F 417.862.5120
www.blind.ag.org
www.blindonline.ag.org