[Faith-talk] FW: [PFS] Today's God's Minute Devotion

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:10:01 UTC 2009

Original Message:
From: "Steph" <smathews at hctc.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [PFS] Today's God's Minute Devotion
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:37:25 -0500

Untitled documentHumble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you
up.
( James 4:10 *NIV )

Sometimes we all become depressed because of things that happen in our
lives.  For sometimes we feel; We are hard pressed on every side, but not
crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned;
struck down, but not destroyed.
( 2 Corinthians 4:8-9 )

Now when you feel the pressures of life remember the words of king David,
for he wrote; Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life;
you stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes, with your right
hand you save me.                                                 ( PSALM
138:7 )

Therefore we do not lose heart. For our light affliction, which is but
for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of
glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things
which are not seen.                    ( 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 )

So, Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may
lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for
you.   Amen.
( 1 Peter 5:6-7 )

All My Love & Prayers, Pastor Allen