[Faith-talk] FW: [helpingothersgroup] LINDA'S THOUGHTS FOR THRUSDAY

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Apr 8 23:11:16 UTC 2010

Last one for me, Faith Talk.

Original Message:
From: LRSBNA at aol.com
To: helpingothersgroup at yahoogroups.com,
friendsfromnearandfar at yahoogroups.com,
womensjourneyoffaith at yahoogroups.com,
Native_American_Christians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [helpingothersgroup] LINDA'S THOUGHTS FOR THRUSDAY
Date:
Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:42:22 -0400

BROKENHEARTED
God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.

Jesus, whom we serve, specializes in rebuilding the broken wall of our
shattered lives. In Luke 4:18 He said that the Father sent Him to heal the
brokenhearted.
Remember Jesus is the minder of broken hearts, broken bodies,, broken
homes. No case is hopeless with Jesus Christ, who is indeed the re builder
of the broken walls of human life.

Jesus has healed my broken heart many times.
Has He healed yours?

Proverbs 23:26
My son give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my way.

Love/Prayers
Linda L.