[Faith-talk] FW: [B.A.C.M] Worthy Brief - 4/9/2010

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 9 20:10:52 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Steph" <smathews at hctc.net>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [B.A.C.M] Worthy Brief - 4/9/2010
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:33:57 -0500

Do you feel used?

Hebrews 13:20-21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead
our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the
everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will,
working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus
Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

While on the road to Damascus, Jesus appeared to Saul, blinded him and
directed him to go to Damascus. There, God spoke to Ananias of Saul and
told to lay hands on this troubled man. Ananias did as he commanded and
Saul was filled with the Holy Spirit, healed of his blindness and
immediately baptized.

In another instance, while Cornelius was praying, God sent an angel to
tell him "Go and find Peter and he shall tell you what you need to do."
Cornelius, along with his household and friends, did what he commanded, and
God used Peter to bring them all into the Kingdom!

God could have easily brought both Saul and Cornelius into the Kingdom
without the intervention of any believer - but that was not His plan. He
used Ananias, Peter and countless others to finish what He had already
started!

In the same way, God wants to include us in His plans! He has been
speaking to people in our families, neighborhoods, offices and everywhere
else we go! He has been drawing them gently and He wants us to be a part of
their salvation!

God still speaks to his people, does he not? And we are his sheep and
know His voice, do we not? Let's start being used by the Lord for His great
purposes -- let's be open to hearing His direction! There's so much work to
be done!

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah
Negev Desert, Israel