[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] FROM DRENA'S PRAYER CLOSET - TEACH ME, O LORD

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Apr 9 20:36:58 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: drena brown <ponytail6900 at yahoo.com>
To: undisclosedrecipient at yahoo.com
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] FROM DRENA'S PRAYER CLOSET - TEACH ME, O LORD
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

ARE U HUNGRY 2 PLEASE THE LORD? DO U YEARN 4 HIS CLOSENESS AND DESIRE 2
PLEASE HIS EVERY COMMAND AND KNOW HIS THOUGHTS AND OBEY HIS WILL 4 U? DO U
DESIRE HIS WAYS 2 B UR WAYS? THEN READ THE PRAYERS OF A DEVOTE KING OF
GOD'S OWN HEART. READ PSALM 119.
 Ps 119:33 Teach me, O LORD, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it
unto the end. 34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I
shall observe it with my whole heart. 35 Make me to go in the path of thy
commandments; for therein do I delight. 36 Incline my heart unto thy
testimonies, and not to covetousness. 37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding
vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way. 38 Stablish thy word unto thy
servant, who is devoted to thy fear. 39 Turn away my reproach which I fear:
for thy judgments are good. 40 Behold, I have longed after thy precepts:
quicken me in thy righteousness. KJV